Fat Pad Augmentation Encino
Dr. Dawn Buratti is now offering a new and safe procedure for patients with painful corns at the bottom of their feet. Leneva®. This new procedure is an allograft adipose matrix derived from donated human tissue used for tissue reconstruction. This is a safe and clinically proven solution to help with foot pain without steroid injections or surgery.
What is Leneva®
Leneva® is a first-of-its-kind human adipose tissue for tissue reconstruction. As an all-natural extracellular matrix, Leneva is a safe, natural, off-the-shelf solution that has multiple clinical applications including, but not limited to:
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Tunneling Wounds
- Fat Pad Reconstruction Procedures
Features & Benefits
- Ready to use out of packaging reducing procedural preparation time
- Wound treatment may allow for decreased long-term health costs from repeat patient visits due to wound recurrence
- Preservation of natural derived endogenous components (matrix proteins, growth factors, cytokines) vital to adipogenesis and angiogenesis
- Provides extracellular matrix that functions as a scaffold for patients own cells to create new fat
- Pre-clinical studies in athymic mice demonstrate significant adipocyte formation in the host
- Leneva is tested for sterility per USP<71> without the need for terminal sterilization methods
HOW IS LENEVA® DIFFERENT FROM OTHER TREATMENTS FOR FAT PAD ATROPHY?
One of the most frequent complaints we hear from new patients is painful pressure points located on the weight-bearing surface at the ball of their forefoot. These pressure lesions can be caused by one or more of the following conditions: an abnormally positioned bone, toe deformities, or thinning of the fat pad cushioning the sole of the foot.
What’s so revolutionary about LenevaTM is that the product organizes itself to fill in the fat deficient area, decreasing the likelihood of product displacement so that the material remains in the area where your doctor placed it. This not only provides the area with an instant fat cushion, taking the pressure off the area right away but also inserts a scaffolding that provides a space for your body to re-populate the scaffolding with new fat cells over time.
Schedule a Consultation
Contact our office today to schedule a consultation for your Leneva® Foot Pad Augmentation treatment in Los Angeles. Our team can provide you with an effective solution for any foot pain you may encounter.